A world that acknowledges the need to live in a sustainable fashion, guaranteeing the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. A business world that regards itself as a key player in these issues and is made up of companies, that by re-inventing themselves, are capable of solving some of the world’s social and environmental problems whilst still offering the same value to their stakeholders.
Over the next months we will be aiming to draw attention to sustainable companies across the world. We will do this by:
- Interviewing entrepreneurs during 8 months in latin america (August 2008 - March 2009),
- Share our experience and conclusions through a cycle of conferences in Paris (April - June 2009),
- Interviewing new entrepreneurs in Asia (july and August 2009).
We have selected entrepreneurs who have a business model that is economically viable and duplicable on a large scale
To demonstrate that CSR Business Models are the most sustainable.
To encourage a large number of companies to adopt a CSR approach by:
- Demonstrating the efficiency of the cases we study
- Publishing the results of our project.